Experience: 1 year or more
Qualification: B-Tech, M-Tech, MSc (IT, Computer Science, Electronics Science)
Description: We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large datasets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
- Specialization in fields like math, statistics, computer science, or something closely related.
- Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. See through the data and analyze & interpret it to find conclusions.
- Present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Strong math and analysis skills are needed to estimate numerical data.
- Have an interest in sports. Data collection will be related to sports.
- Know any of the scripting language (Preferred: Python).
- Experience in participating in new business pitches.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We’d like you to be
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment.
- Good under pressure and can multitask without a reduction in work quality and concentration.
- A great communicator, both verbal and written.
- Experience working in a similar agency environment, although not essential.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package.
Interviews will be held immediately on receipt of suitable applications.
We are data-driven digital marketing, data & technical consulting firm. We solve big problems with big data; deliver actionable insights & accurate foresights.