Experience: 2 years or more
Qualification: B-Tech, MBA, M-Tech
Description: You will be working with one of our client in the UK. The client is an award-winning digital agency specialising in search marketing and web development with offices in Manchester, London and operations in Amsterdam and Athens.
You will develop, test and deliver high quality, functionally sound digital solutions. You will develop clean, structured and testable code; working with other members of the technical team to ensure all development processes are followed.
You will have CMS experience in ASP.Net and will recognise the benefit of unit and functional testing and good system architecture and design in order to deliver quality for our clients.
Naturally you’ll be passionate about the industry and have the appetite to stay abreast of current technologies and industry practice. You will be hardworking, talented and have a thirst for programming and solving problems.
You will be working with teams in the UK and may be required to travel to the UK once in a while for onsite implementation.
- 2 – 3 years commercial experience
- Proficient C# ASP.NET – MVC, WebForms, LINQ, Web Services
- Proficient SQL Server 2008 and above
- Advanced level of programming ability, showing a fundamental understanding rather than language syntax alone
- Patterns, Dependency Injection, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration –strong awareness and use
- Strong understanding of the HTTP stack and IIS administration
- Version control – SVN or GIT
- Good security knowledge and understanding
- Building effective CMS solutions for both user and administrator
- Mobile and cross platform experience – either mobile web or app development HTML 4/5 and CSS
Nice to have skills
- Server administration – either MS tech or Linux
- Any other relevant web technologies
We’d like you to be…
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- Good under pressure and can multi task without reduction in work quality and concentration
- A great communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a similar agency environment, although not essential
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we have a generous benefits package.
Interviews will be held immediately on receipt of suitable applications
We are data-driven digital marketing, data & technical consulting firm. We solve big problems with big data; deliver actionable insights & accurate foresights.