Experience: 2 years and more.
Qualification: B-Tech, M-Tech, MSc (IT, Computer Science, Electronics Science)
You will be working with one of our clients in the UK. The client is an award-winning digital agency specializing in search marketing and web development with offices in Manchester, London, and operations in Amsterdam and Athens. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Account Manager at our company, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success.
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations.
- Have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives.
- Develop relationships with key influencers within clients’ companies.
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, PPC, SEM, Video, Social etc…
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, and communications.
- Analyze campaign results and carrying out optimization if needed.
- Compile reports as required..
- A minimum of 1-year experience of having worked in an agency environment at Account Executive / Manager level.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at a senior level.
- A thorough understanding of how digital fits into and complements general marketing strategies.
- Experience in participating in new business pitches.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We’d like you to be
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment.
- Good under pressure and can multitask without a reduction in work quality and concentration.
- A great communicator, both verbal and written.
- Experience working in a similar agency environment, although not essential.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package.
Interviews will be held immediately on receipt of suitable applications.