Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: B-Tech, M-Tech, MSc (IT, Computer Science, Electronics Science).
Description: You will be working with one of our clients in the UK. The client is looking for talented and experienced Full Stack developers to join our growing technical team. This is a chance to work in a fantastic fast paced environment on a broad range of award-winning projects for internationally recognized clients.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Expertise in Django or Flask.
- Expertise in Angular 2+ or Angular 1.6 would be preferred.
- Ability to write high-performance production quality code. Solid engineering and coding skills is a must.
- Learn new skills to tackle new problems as your role evolve.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Nice to have…
- Experience in deploying and scaling python apps in Linux (Ubuntu).
- Basic AWS environments.
We’d like you to be
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment.
- Good under pressure and can multi-task without a reduction in work quality and concentration.
- A great communicator, both verbal and written.
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this, we have a generous benefits package.
Interviews will be held immediately on receipt of suitable applications.